Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bathroom Bills

When I heard about this, it simply blew my mind. There are some very confused individuals in our country. So now it is discriminatory to have men go in one bathroom and women in another bathroom? Separate but equal bathroom is discriminatory to gays? If a man simply feels like a woman one day, he should be able to walk into a woman's bathroom without feeling shame? If you think it's a good idea to have men frequenting public bathrooms with women, raise your hand... Unbelievable. These are real issues people. I'm not making this up, I wish I was. You can see what happens when one evil or misguided idea leads to another. Please pray for our country. What is this world coming too?!? Does anyone have some postive news that might lift my spirits? It's draining and almost depressing work reading about all these laws and movements against a culture of life and Christian/family values. I feel overwhelmed. How can I make a difference? How can I change a culture that has lost it's mind? Dear God I ask you to give me strength and to not fear, for I trust in you and know that you will not abandon your people. I want to thank my loyal readers. During times like this when so much evil is around us, it brings me comfort to know that I am not alone. Thank you and God bless you all!

------------------------

Special Focus on the Family Action Alert for Georgia

Michael,

Who would have believed it? Men in women's bathrooms and women in men's bathrooms. Where will it all end? Right now, there are several key life, faith and family debates taking place across the country, including a host of "bathroom bills" and other anti-family proposals breaking out in state legislatures.

We've just recorded a special Focus Action Update that discussed some of the many state bills that will impact the family. Click here to watch our online video.

Forward to your friends
Please forward this message to your friends and family so they can keep abreast of important legislation that affects the family.

Finally, thank you so much for your partnership with Focus Action and for your prayers on behalf of our nation. These are certainly challenging times for those who are standing for faith and family. But with each challenge comes a new opportunity to stand for what is right and see what God will do! May God bless you!

Tom Minnery
Senior Vice President, Government & Public Policy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minister to whomever you can and trust that God is big enough to call others to do their part.
Love,
Your sweet mother-in-law