Thursday, October 1, 2009

Podcast Coming Soon!

I'm very excited to announce that "A Christian Perspective on Life" will soon be on podcast! I will continue to write in this blog, but in addition to the blog I plan to have a weekly podcast. I have long found enjoyment in writing, but I've also long had a desire to broadcast or get my voice out on radio. Now I will be able to do both. I will be slightly shifting some of the focus in my podcasts to include sports talk. I am a huge sports fan, and dedicated Dan Patrick Show listener, and I think entertainment is an important aspect of life. I will continue to talk about important life issues in my podcast, but I will also try to bring comedic relief to my show. Afterall, life is meant to be enjoyed. We should live our lives joyfully. This joy should be shared with others. Hopefully I can share some of my joy with you for a half-hour or so each week. I also hope that this new outlet of communication will allow me to do things not possible in a blog. I hope to invite guests on my podcast and try to work in some interviews. When I get my first podcast up online, I will let you know where you need to go and what you need to do to listen. Thanks and God bless!

No comments: