Sunday, July 5, 2009

Help Me Vote Adam Lind into 2009 MLB All Star Game



As I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of Adam Lind. He plays DH for the Toronto Blue Jays and he is having an amazing year. I think it would be awesome if he got voted into the all-star game. He is very deserving. Please see the widget on my sidebar or visit MLB.com and click on final vote. You can vote for Adam as many times as you want - there is no limit. I'm not asking you to give up an entire night and simply vote all night, but they have it set up easy where all your information is stored and you simply have to type in a new code to vote multiple times. If each of my readers would vote just 10 times for Adam I'd be really thankful. If you chose to vote more often, that'd be even better. Thanks and good luck Adam!

No comments: