Monday, April 13, 2009

Rome Sweet Home


I have two copies of the book Rome Sweet Home. Rome Sweet Home is the story of Kimberly and Scott Haun's conversion to Catholicism. Shelly received a signed copy from my brother for Easter - very nice! Shelly and I have both read this book and I'll certainly read it again. I want to give our extra copy to one of my non-catholic readers. This book is never preachy and is simply an amazing story that anyone can and should enjoy. Please let me know if you'd like a copy of Rome Sweet Home. If none of my non-catholic readers respond, I'll give it away to one of my Catholic readers but I'd like to give my non-catholic readers a chance to accept my gift first. By accepting my gift, you will be giving a gift to me because I want to share this book. Allow me to give you this gift. All I ask is that you open the book. If at any time you are offended or become disinterested, close the book, throw it away, or burn it - I don't care. I know it won't come to that, but if you aren't satisfied with the book I will not be offended. I'll only be saddened if I can't find someone who wants to receive this free gift. You will not be disappointed. Thanks and God bless!

No comments: