Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy Week

Yesterday was Palm Sunday. That means this is Holy Week. During holy week we focus our thoughts on the passion of Jesus. We should be doing this throughout all of Lent, but we especially focus on the passion during this week. Your parish should have several events, masses, confession times this week, and I encourage you to participate in as many as you can. This is a very special time of year. Easter nears. Are you prepared?

As a heads up, I may not be posting as often in the next couple months. I expect free time to be limited as Shelly and I prepare for Easter and our first child. I know you all will understand and I promise I'll try to post as often as I can. Thanks for your understanding and please continue to visit my blog. Thanks and God bless!

No comments: