Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tebow Family Ignored Doctor, Chose Life

If Tim Tebow's mother and father listened to their doctor's recommendation, Tim Tebow would not be with us today. You can hear his mother talk about it here.

Today there is a big football game between Georgia and Florida. I am a huge Georgia fan, but I am also a big Tim Tebow fan. I will be rooting for my bulldogs for sure, but I wish nothing but the best for Tim Tebow (after this game of course). From everything I've heard about him, he is a great person and he comes from a great family. He is a very talented football player that has inspired thousands of Florida fans and even fans of other teams. Thank God that his parents chose life and may God touch the hearts and minds of those people who encounter doctors who encourage abortion. May God give them strength and help them realize it is a baby and not just some tissue. Don't forget to click on the link above to listen to the audio and God bless! Go Georgia Bulldogs!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well, Florida won 49-10. I'm pretty disappointed. Better luck next year Georgia.