Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For...

I am thankful for…

  • God (Father, Jesus Christ The Son, & The Holy Spirit)
  • The Church (especially my parish St. Michael the Archangel)
  • Shelly and our baby girl on the way
  • My entire family (mom, dad, brothers sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, mother and father in-law, and all my inlaws - all of you are the best!)
  • My friends
  • My job
  • Clothes, food and shelter
  • The United States of America
  • freedom
  • David Bereit and all the leaders of the Pro-Life movement
  • All those people who sacrifice and offer service to those less fortunate
  • life

I missed Thanksgiving with my family in Indiana for the first time in my life. Shelly and I went with her parents to Alabama to visit her family. I miss my Indiana family very much, but we'll be up to see you at Christmas. I hope you were able to have a great Thanksgiving despite my absence and I'm sure you did. I love you all so very much! By the way, I love you too in-laws.

So now that you've seen my list, what are you thankful for?

No comments: