I am thankful for…
- God (Father, Jesus Christ The Son, & The Holy Spirit)
- The Church (especially my parish St. Michael the Archangel)
- Shelly and our baby girl on the way
- My entire family (mom, dad, brothers sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, mother and father in-law, and all my inlaws - all of you are the best!)
- My friends
- My job
- Clothes, food and shelter
- The United States of America
- David Bereit and all the leaders of the Pro-Life movement
- All those people who sacrifice and offer service to those less fortunate
I missed Thanksgiving with my family in Indiana for the first time in my life. Shelly and I went with her parents to Alabama to visit her family. I miss my Indiana family very much, but we'll be up to see you at Christmas. I hope you were able to have a great Thanksgiving despite my absence and I'm sure you did. I love you all so very much! By the way, I love you too in-laws.
So now that you've seen my list, what are you thankful for?