Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog. I hope that my blog will touch you in some way and motivate you to join me in fighting for life. This is the single most important issue of our time. If we don't stand up for life, who will? I know the unborn babies have no say in the matter. This blog is more than just a blog to promote life, but it is a blog about any number of issues and my perspective on those issues. Every day in our lives brings new hope and new opportunities. We often go through life like a zombie and lose sight of what is really going on around us. I will talk about things that I see happening and give you my perspective on life. I hope you return to my blog and invite your friends and family to read my blog and join in my discussion. I feel very strongly about life and I am determined to make a difference any way that I can. I am very excited about this blog and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing. I ask that you take a quick moment and join me in praying for all those who are denied the right to life. Once again, thank you for visiting my blog and God bless you!

2 comments:

David said...

I am excited to see what this new blog brings. I have to agree that people to not pay enough attention to what is actually happening all around us every day. Sometimes I feel like I have just become so numbed by it all that I don't even notice. Thanks for starting a blog that will help bring life back into perspective.

Mike said...

Thank you for your comments. I hope you check back often.