Thursday, March 11, 2010

LDI's Letter Writing Campaign Works

National Semiconductor is no longer listed on LDI's boycott list. In January, I sent a letter to the president and ceo of the company stressing my disappointment in their support of planned parenthood. After receiving several letters, he got the message and National Semiconductor has cut ties with Planned Parenthood. Praise God! It only takes 10 minutes to write a letter, but as you see here it can have a huge impact. This decision to cut ties with Planned Parenthood will save lives. We must continue to inform people about the radical agenda of Planned Parenthood. Many people of good heart are just ignorant of what really goes on at Planned Parenthood. If more people knew what the organization is really about, they would be appalled! I felt compelled to write back and thank the president for his decision. I think it is important to let people know when they are in the wrong, but we should also take time to thank those who make good decisions. Below is the letter I wrote in response to this great news. I need to get back on track with my Letter Writing Campaign. When I write my next letter, I'll be sure to post the information here. God bless!
----
Mr. Donald Macleod
President & CEO
National Semiconductor Corporation
2900 Semiconductor Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95052-8090

Dear Mr. Macleod:

In January I mailed a letter to you addressing my concern about National Semiconductor’s support of Planned Parenthood. When I received my most recent news letter from Life Decisions International, I was delighted to see that your company is no longer listed on LDI’s boycott list. This decision to discontinue support for Planned Parenthood and their radical agenda will save lives. I want you to know that your actions have not gone unnoticed, and I believe that you and your company will be richly blessed by this decision. Once again I thank you, and take comfort in knowing that an unknown number of people neither one of us will ever meet thank you also for this decision to cut ties with Planned Parenthood. I pray God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,


Michael J. Duquaine

No comments: