Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gallop Poll Results: Moral Acceptablility

Below are the poll results from a Gallop Poll Survey from May 3-6 2010.  As you can see, the country is divded on several of the most important social issues of our day.  My initial impression when looking at the results was one of great disappointment.  How could so many people be on the wrong side of these moral issues?  However, I am trying to look at the positive side of things more often, and there are some trends that are encouraging.  My blog is in existence primarily to give strength to faithful Christians to live out their lives as faithful witnesses to Jesus Christ, but to also reach out to those who don't share my Christian and moral beliefs.  Listen to my podcast, where I talk briefly about the results you see below.  God bless!









No comments: