Below are 5 endorsements for the House of Representatives. Each one of these races and has a unique story. I will be paying especially close attention to these races on November 2nd. Vote pro-life!
Van Tran (R) – CA 47
• I am endorsing Van Tran in the race for California’s 47th district. Van Tran is an immigrant from Vietnam whose family moved here to escape the communist regime in Vietnam. Tran is a strong pro-family, pro-life candidate and fiscal conservative. His opponent, Loretta Sanchez, is considered a “blue dog” democrat, but her voting record does not indicate that she is conservative or even moderate on social issues. In fact, she receives high marks from pro-abortion groups NARAL and Planned Parenthood which is never a good thing. Sanchez appears to be yet another “Catholic in name only” democrat. You can’t be truly Catholic and pro-abortion. I’m hoping the California voters will hold her accountable for the bad votes she has made and replace her with a strong social conservative Van Tran.
Star Parker (R) – CA 37
• Star Parker has a unique name, but she also has an inspirational story. Star had a difficult childhood and actually had an abortion years ago, but she had a conversion and is now a pro-life leader. She is the founder and president of CURE, the Center for Urban Renewal & Education, a 501(c)3 non-profit think tank that provides a national voice of reason on issues of race and poverty in the media, inner city neighborhoods, and public policy. The following statement is on the CURE homepage: “Fighting poverty & restoring dignity through faith, freedom, & personal responsibility.” I think that’s awesome! She grew up on government dependency, but she found that relying on the government to solve poverty and all her problems was not the answer. Star is a rising star in the Republican Party and a strong social conservative in a liberal state campaigning against a pro-abortion candidate. She is trying to become the first African American woman Republican representative. What an inspirational story. I fully support and endorse Star Parker in her run for public office. If you live in Star Parker’s district, help make history and vote for the pro-life candidate Star Parker.
Daniel Webster (R) - FL 8
• Daniel Webster was victim to one of the most outrageous and blatantly untrue attack ad from extreme and crazy liberal Alan Grayson. Grayson used a comment Daniel Webster made about faith and how we should live our lives and used it completely out of context to make Webster out to be a bigot. Thankfully, the truth about Webster’s comments came out and I think this had a huge boomerang effect on Grayson. Daniel Webster is a strong pro-family, pro-life candidate going up against perhaps the most liberal congressman in the nation. This is one race I will be watching closely. If you live in Florida district 8, please go out and vote for Daniel Webster. I know you do not want the embarrassment of having THIS MAN continue to be your representative.
Jackie Walorski – (R) IN 2
• Jackie Walorski is a strong pro-family and pro-life conservative candidate. Her opponent Joe Donnelly claims to be pro-life, but his votes including his vote for Obamacare don’t reflect that claim. Pro-lifers know that they have a pro-life champion in Jackie Walorski. She is also endorsed by well known pro-life politicians Sarah Palin, Mike Pence, and Mike Huckabee. Below is an inspiring talk she gave to pro-lifers. The video is on Jackie Walorski’s website. Go Jackie!
Steve Chabot - OH 1
• I endorse Steve Chabot for two reasons. Firstly, he is a good candidate who will be a strong fiscal and social conservative. Secondly, his opponent Steve Driehaus did the unthinkable and has sued pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List, an organization I fully support, for attempting to inform the voters about Driehaus’ support of Obamacare and consequently his vote for taxpayer funding of abortion. He has taken it so far that Susan B. Anthony List president Majorie Dannenfelser could face prison time. Congressman Driehaus has really stooped to a low in order to try to continue to try and deceive the voters of Ohio into thinking he is a viable pro-life candidate. This attempt to sue Susan B. Anthony will come back to haunt Driehaus as he has undoubtedly lost the respect of many good citizens of Ohio. Steve Chabot has experience as a congressman and pro-lifers can trust that he will not betray them like Driehaus has done. A Steve will be Ohio’s 1st district representative. I hope and pray that those people in the Cincinnati area choose the right Steve.