Saturday, July 3, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

I just learned that my good friend from our pro life group at church has really bad cancer. She has a large tumor on her lung and also has liver and bone cancer. This news pains me deeply. Pam is such a wonderful person. She is the respect life leader at our church. She has just been through a long process of adopting a foster child and now they may take the child away from her. My heart aches at this news. I wish such terrible things didn't happen to such wonderful people, but I know God has a plan. Please keep Pam and her family in your prayers. We will be praying a rosary for her at 7 pm next Tuesday. I ask that you pray a rosary or if you are not familiar with the rosary please say another prayer for Pam at that time. Somehow God will make good of even this terrible situation. Thank you very much for your prayers.

God bless.

1 comment:

Drake Kiley said...

Hey Mike thanks for the message. I will be sure and pray about this.