Thursday, August 12, 2010

An Interview With My Brother Steve: A Seminarian

My brother Steve recently came down to Georgia to visit me and the family. It was great to see him. His faith in God really does inspire me. I hope some of that great faith and love of God rubs off on me. Because I think many people are confused about the religious life and more specifically the priesthood, I wanted to interview my brother Steve, who is a seminarian, and ask him about his call to the priesthood. Priests don't grow on trees. They are regular down to earth guys just like my brother. Their decision to enter the priesthood and give up many of the pleasures of married life is a selfless act of submission to God's will. I hope you enjoy the interview and please keep my brother Steve in your prayers as he continues his journey toward the priesthood. Also, if you enjoyed this interview, please forward this link on to friends and family. Thank you and God bless!



No comments: